GUIDELINES AND REQUIREMENTS FOR SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION TO TAKE THE 2020-2021 ATBulSU ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- A candidate for graduation of any DepEd-recognized Senior High School;
- Must have a General Point Average of 85% or better for the First and Second Semesters of their Grade 11, for courses with Board Examinations;
- General Point Average of 83% or better for the First and Second Semesters of their Grade 11, for non-board program;
- For College of Industrial Technology, there is no particular GWA requirement, preferably coming from the TVL Track, with relevant National Certificate (NCI, NC2);
- For applicants under the College of Education, applicants must belong to the upper ten percent (10%) of the graduating class; and
- Possesses good moral character and in good health.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Your examination date and room assignment will be sent to your respective schools before the end of this year. Finally, on the date of your examination, please bring ordinary black ballpoint pen, prescribed requirements (items 1-4) and your school ID for proper identification.
- Certified True Copy (with school seal) of Form 138, reflecting the grades for the First and Second Semesters of their Grade 11, for School Year 2018-2019; (If the applicant goes to a school that follows the trimester system, the applicant must present a letter from school stating that the opening of classes started in August 2018 or implementing the trimester)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character (with school seal) signed by the school principal; and
- Two (2) 2″ x 2″ ID pictures in a school uniform with a name tag and in white background; and
- A certification from the School Principal that the applicant belongs to the upper 10% of the graduating class. (For College of Education Applicants Only)