BulSU is now implementing online ATBulSU applications for your convenience and safety of travelling from your destination to the university, thus we highly encourage you to avail this service.
GUIDELINES AND REQUIREMENTS FOR SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION TO TAKE THE 2020-2021 ATBulSU ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- A candidate for graduation of any DepEd-recognized Senior High School;
- Must have a General Point Average of 85% or better for the First and Second Semesters of their Grade 11, for courses with Board Examinations;
- General Point Average of 83% or better for the First and Second Semesters of their Grade 11, for non-board program;
- For College of Industrial Technology, there is no particular GWA requirement, preferably coming from the TVL Track, with relevant National Certificate (NCI, NC2);
- For applicants under the College of Education, applicants must belong to the upper ten percent (10%) of the graduating class; and
- Possesses good moral character and in good health.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Your examination date and room assignment will be sent to your respective schools before the end of this year. Finally, on the date of your examination, please bring ordinary black ballpoint pen, prescribed requirements (items 1-4) and your school ID for proper identification.
- Certified True Copy (with school seal) of Form 138, reflecting the grades for the First and Second Semesters of their Grade 11, for School Year 2018-2019; (If the applicant goes to a school that follows the trimester system, the applicant must present a letter from school stating that the opening of classes started in August 2018 or implementing the trimester)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character (with school seal) signed by the school principal; and
- Two (2) 2″ x 2″ ID pictures in a school uniform with a name tag and in white background; and
- A certification from the School Principal that the applicant belongs to the upper 10% of the graduating class. (For College of Education Applicants Only)
Special Note: CAREFULLY READ EVERY IMPORTANT NOTES ALONG WITH THE STEPS.
- For new applicants, click “Apply Now”
- Carefully read the “General Guidelines”, after doing so, check the little box found after the guidelines, suggesting that you have read and understood all of the statements, and then click “Next”
- Fill-out the “Profile Verification” with all of the necessary information. (It is important to use your current e-mail account to check for the verification from the website). Then click “Next” after filling-out the necessary information.
- Proceed and fill-out all of the required information in “Personal Information”, “Address and Contact Information”, “Contact Person Details”, “Parents’ Details”, and “Other Information”, then answer the “CAPTCHA” for Confirmation. Strictly review all of your entered information before submitting it to Pre-Registration.
- Upload an ID Picture that is 2x2 inches in size with white background (.jpg format only)
- Enter your Education Information.
- Enter your course preference (1st choice and 2nd choice)
- You will receive a notification that you have successfully completed the pre-registration for ATBulSU and the accomplished ATBulSU Application will be sent to your Email.
- Download the application form and print the document in a legal size bond paper, 2-sided printing format, and in portrait orientation and bring this on your examination date.